CMT Management: Trustees/Directors and Officers
2018 Officers and Trustees:
- Archibald McIntyre, Tiverton, Devon, England: Chairperson
- Bruce McIntyre, Belgrave, Australia: Vice-chairperson
- Colin McIntyre, Edinburgh, Scotland: Treasurer
- Alison Macintyre, Brisbane, Australia: Secretary
- John McIntyre, Yackandandah, Victoria, Australia: Gentleman Piper
- Valerie Bichener, Oban, Scotland
- Martin MacIntyre, San Francisco, California USA
- Mary Thow, Trenton, Ontario Canada
- Cass Wright, Bellows Falls, Vermont
There must be a minimum of seven (7) and maximum of fourteen (14) Directors.
Meetings and Minutes
Minutes of all meetings shall be posted within one month after the meeting on the CMT web site.
- Establishing the Trust.
- Annual cost for an independent oversight review as required by laws covering charity corporations.
- Communications (mailing, website).
- Projects approved by the Board of Directors and Members.
Funds are held in a Treasurer’s Bank Account at The Bank of Scotland, Edinburgh. There is a PayPal account (Clan MacIntyre Trust) for accepting donations in most international currencies. An independent executor will make a quarterly report to the Board which will be available to Trust Members and Friends. When there are sufficient funds, on-going expenses will be drawn from endowment-generated income. An alphabetical list of donors will be published annually without identifying the amount of the donation. The legal costs for establishing the Trust have been advanced by anonymous donors to avoid time-consuming fund-raising that would have delayed its establishment. To the extent that the law permits, the establishment expense will be reimbursed to the donors, if they so wish.
There are a number of possible projects that have been suggested and you are welcome to suggest others.