Clan MacIntyre Trust participates in the following:
- Listing of MacIntyre sites, antiquities, documents and items of interest to future generations.
- Maintenance of those sites and physical items that need protection from deterioration.
- Suitable plaques for the Cairn, Stone, and the grave of Duncan I of Glenoe at Ardchattan Priory.
- Identification of the Stone of the Fatted Calf on the official Ordinance Survey Map. The Cairn at Glen Noe is already on the map.
- A genealogy repository.
- Suitable recognition of MacIntyres who have honourably contributed to society. The CMT Board has already approved an annual award recognizing the best Gaelic students in the Taynuilt/Oban area to be announced, starting with the 2010 Taynuilt Highland Games. Names of the winner are placed on a plaque tdisplayed at the Taynuilt Village Hall, and first, second, and third place winners receive small prize awards.
- July 17, 2018-July 22, 2018: World Gathering of the MacIntyres in Glenoe, Scotland, and surrounding area (near Oban).
- August 26, 2017: Clan MacIntyre at the Edinburgh Military Tattoo, Edinburgh Castle, United Kingdom.
- March 20, 2011: Commemoration of the birth of Duncan Ban MacIntyre, Grayfriars Churchyard, Edinburgh.
- 2008 World Gathering of the MacIntyres, Oban, Scotland.
- July 25 & 26, 2009: Representation of the Trust and Clan MacIntyre at the Homecoming to Scotland, held in Edinburgh.