Clan MacIntyre Trust SC03980 was formed in 2008, with a ceremonial signing of the incorporation documents by the five founding members at the home of the clan, Glenoe, a glen nestling behind the iconic Ben Cruachan in North Argyll, Scotland.
Their signatures were witnessed by Ian Malcolm MacIntyre, 17th Chieftain of Camus-na-h-Eire, on behalf of the clan chief Donald Russell MacIntyre, 10th Chief of Glenoe.
We exist to promote, preserve and record Clan MacIntyre related artifacts and culture and to organise Clan Gatherings
MacIntyres all around the globe are invited to join the Trust as a supporting Friend or as an active Member
We are honoured to have our Clan Chief and Chieftain as Honorary Members of Clan MacIntyre Trust
- Chief – Donald Russell MacIntyre, 10th Chief of Glenoe.
- Chieftain – Duncan MacIntyre, 18th Chieftain of Camus-na-h-Eire
Directors of the Trust – the people responsible for the day to day running of the Charity
- Archibald McIntyre, Tiverton, Devon, England: Chairperson
- Bruce McIntyre, Belgrave, Australia: Vice-chairperson
- Alison Macintyre, Brisbane, Australia: Secretary
- Valerie Bichener, Oban, Scotland : Acting Treasurer
- John McIntyre, Yackandandah, Victoria, Australia: Gentleman Piper
- Martin MacIntyre, San Francisco, California USA
- Cass Wright, Bellows Falls, Vermont
The Trust aims to have representation from the various global areas that our MacIntyre kinspeople have dispersed to.
If you are interested in helping being an director of the Trust to drive the activities forward, please get in touch.